Qualifications & Guidelines
- Request must be for a district approved Enrolled Evangelist with North American Missions.
- All requests for Emergency Assistance Funds must be confirmed by the District Superintendent, District NAM Director, and District Evangelist Coordinator.
- Upon receiving the application, an immediate review will be made and approved funds will be disbursed. An incomplete application or lack of information will delay processing.
- The request should be designated toward a need that affects the evangelist and his/her family.
Priority consideration is made for medical emergencies, vehicle repairs, and death in the immediate family. Requests must reflect an emergency situation. Requests for vehicle repairs much include a written estimate or actual bill along with the application. Supporting receipts may be requested for any application.
- There is a limit of $1,500 per evangelist per year.
- Fill out the application and submit the form.
- Stipulations for qualification
- Must be an enrolled evangelist.
- Evangelist may not have received funds in the last year.
- The form will be sent to the district officials for signatures.
- District Superintendent
- District NAM director
- District Evangelist Coordinator
- Upon full signature, the application goes to the NAM Administration for approval.
- Upon approval, a check request is sent to the finance department.
- Upon receipt, the check will be sent to the evangelist. A confirmation email will be sent to the appropriate parties.
The process of submission and approval can take anywhere from a day to a week. It may take several days to a week to receive the check depending on the mailing process.