District Evangelist Coordinator
The Evangelist Coordinator is responsible for assisting the National and/or Regional Evangelist Directors in facilitating the needs of the local churches in the District. The District Evangelist Coordinator will continually strive to become familiar with evangelistic ministries that will edify the local church, work in harmony with pastors, and place a strong emphasis on evangelistic endeavors to bring people into the body of Christ.
- Must be (or in the past have been) a veteran enrolled evangelist for at least five years.
- Must be in good standing with the local District and have District Superintendent’s approval.
- Must be willing to work in harmony with others.
- Must be faithful and dependable in accomplishing duties.
- Must carry a love and burden for the souls of men, women, and children.
- Must communicate with District churches and pastors with tact, zeal, and love.
- Must be given to the study of evangelism and soul winning.
- Must be familiar with the www.evangelist.faith website.
- Must be familiar with all functions of the Evangelist Ministry.
- Must make a sincere effort to attend the National Evangelist Conference.
- Shall assist in all operations of the Evangelist Ministry under the direction of the National Evangelist Director.
- Shall log into the weekly “evangelist conference call” as often as possible.
- Shall maintain a list of all evangelists within the District with phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses.
- Shall assist any enrolled evangelist requesting assistance with scheduling in the District. This can be done by sending out an email announcing the evangelist is in the District
- Shall maintain a listing of churches offering RV facilities and/or evangelists quarters available to visiting evangelists.
- Shall encourage all evangelists in the District to become “enrolled evangelists” and assist them in the enrollment process.
- Shall seek to promote and inform the District pastors about the “enrolled evangelist” program.
- Shall seek to promote and inform the District pastors about the P.I.E. Program of monthly financial support for the national evangelist ministry.
- Shall post often and responsibly on the evangelist ministry facebook and twitter social media accounts.
- Shall assist in promoting the annual Pentecost Sunday Campaign.
- Shall assist in operating the evangelist booth at the annual UPCI General Conference.
- Shall continually motivate others to win the lost through various evangelistic efforts.
- Shall keep the National and/or Regional Coordinator apprised of needs of the evangelists within the District.
- Shall maintain a positive attitude.
- Shall seek to fulfill all other responsibilities with passion and a good attitude when called upon by the National Evangelist Director.